Tuesday, February 23, 2016

We Love Rick Riordan!



Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods
5/5 Stars
            The book I read was Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods. The main characters are all the 12 main gods, a couple more gods, and Percy Jackson. What happens is Percy gives his perspective on the gods.
            I really liked the book. It was fun to read and I liked the extra comments Percy added. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a fun way to learn about Greek Mythology.



Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes
3/5 Stars
            Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes is a good book. Percy tells you stories and adds his own random comments. There are a few chapters that get boring though. Some of it is really good. I learned a lot about Greek myths. This is a good way to learn about it. I think it is fun to learn stuff in Percy’s point of view. Some heroes Percy explains are Hercules, Jason, Belloheron, Theseus, and a lot more. I did like Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods better, though, because I never really got bored of it.



Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer
4.5/5 Stars
Review 1
            Magnus, Sam, Blitz, and Hearth go on a quest to make sure that the wolf Fenris does not escape his island. They go through a lot of things including fishing giant servants and having a giant squirrel try to kill them. Magnus and the Sword of Summer (Jack) worked together throughout their quest.
            I really liked the book because the chapter titles are hilarious and there are lots of exciting things that go on. I would definitely recommend this book because it is really fun to read and it won’t finish really fast.

Review 2
            The main character is Magnus and he is a brave person who has to save all the worlds. What happens is Magnus loses the Sword of Summer and has to get it back before someone else gets it and kills all the worlds.

            I loved this book. It is hilarious. It was funny since the first paragraph. I recommend this book a lot because it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment