Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Paranormal Preferences

City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
4/5 Stars
            This book is about a girl named Clary who finds out that she is a Shadowhunter.
            I thought that this was a really good book with lots of action and adventure. The only thing I didn’t like was the end. I would recommend this book because it had a lot of detail and was a really good book.




City of Ashes
Cassandra Clare
3.5/5 Stars
            This book is about Clary, Jace, Isabelle, and Alex trying to destroy Valentine. Except the beginning of the books is kind of boring while they’re figuring things out.
            In the beginning you sometimes want to punch Jace because he makes some stupid decisions. I thought it was a good book, but it also made me mad. It wasn’t as good as the first one because there was not as much happening. I would recommend this book but it was not as good as the first one.




The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
Paige McKenzie
4/5 Stars
            The main characters are Sunshine and her ghost. What happens is Sunshine and her mom move from Texas to Washington and her new house is a little creepy.
            I really like this book. It is really suspenseful and kind of scary. I couldn’t stop reading. I really recommend this book if you like scary, suspenseful things.





Fallen
Lauren Kate
5/5 Stars
            Luce moves to a school for kids who do bad things. Luce had to go there for a reason you will find out if you read this. She meets some friends, like Cam and Daniel, and finds out that everyone isn’t who they seem to be.
            I loved this first book. My favorite part would be all the parts except the boring parts, and there were no boring parts so I liked the whole book. It was fun to read. I did learn to choose your friends wisely.

            I would recommend this book because it is fun, exciting, and there are fun parts you don’t expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment