Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Hunger Pains
Harvard Lampoon
4.5/5 Stars

Review 1
            The characters in this book are Kantkiss Neverclean, Pitz, and all the other tributes. In this parody of The Hunger Games, Kantkiss and Pitz go to the Arena and have to fight to the death when some things go a little more romantic. This book is absolutely hilarious. I love it. It puts a different twist on The Hunger Games and I recommend this book.

Review 2
            The book I read is The Hunger Pains. The main character is Kantkiss. What happens is Kantkiss does whatever Katniss pretty much didn’t do in The Hunger Games.

            I liked the book. It really made fun of The Hunger Games. It was really fun to read, even if you had an idea of what was going to happen. I would recommend this book to people who have already read The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment