Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Etiquette and Espionage
Gail Carriger

3/5 Stars
            The main characters are Sophronia, Mademoiselle Geraldine, Lady Linette, Dimity, and Pillover. What happens is Sophronia is sent to a Finishing School, but at the school robbers called flyway men are trying to find something called the prototype that the school is hiding.
            This book is pretty good. It had a lot of stuff going on, but a good concept. I recommend this book because it is an interesting read.

4/5 Stars
            The book I read is Etiquette and Espionage. The main character is Sophronia. She meets a couple of friends along the way that help her. What happens is Sophronia has to go to finishing school but everything there isn’t what it seems.

            I really liked the book. I really liked how she was so daring and does things that others won’t. I would recommend this book to a friend because of how you fall in love with the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment